Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy New Year 2007

Wow, where has 2006 gone.

As you may have noticed, posting has been light lately. It's time to rethink this blog.

Recently, a new version of Blogger software has come out. One of the options is to allow us to create a truly private blog, readable by only the members. It also considerably more user-friendly.

So, mull it over. Where would you like to see this weblog go in the coming year?

Until then, Happy New Year. See you in 2007.

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind ?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and auld lang syne ?

For auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we’ll take a cup o’ kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

And there’s a hand my trusty friend !
And give us a hand o’ thine !
And we’ll take a right good-will draught,
for auld lang syne.

For auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we’ll take a cup o’ kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

2 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If your only going to blog privately, I want in.

BTW, I'm using the new blogger now. It's good!

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If we ARE going private, I still want premium price for my shares! ;) Hey, wanted to say that I think this change to a more EXCLUSIVE group would in actuality allow us to be more INCLUSIVE in the end. Thanks for all hard work Tyler et al!

CZAR

 

Post a Comment

<< Home