Thursday, June 09, 2005

Same Old DC

Well as I am sure you have seen or heard things are still crazy arround here. The judicial Filibusters have ended, but now they are filibustering Bolton as US ambassabdor to the UN. Its all about the finger pointing arround here. I suggest if you want to know the truth about things that you investigate it for yourself. The media of course never gives it to you straight and always puts a little partisan slant on whatever they are reporting. Also at times niether side of the isle is always giving it to you straight they are always puting a few half truths in there to get you to agree with them. For example most of the constituents that I have talked to on the phone since the filibuster deal had no idea what they were talking about. They were speaking from there a**. They thought that the rebuplicans were trying to change everything and put an end to filibusters all together. That is so far from truth its not even funny.

Beyond that I am hopefully starting to see this girl. We hang out all the time and I am trying to push it a little to the next level. The main issue standing in my way is that she ahs a boyfriend. But he is on a mission right now so he does not really count. I will continue to keep you informed of the ongoing saga of DC and of the girl situation. I would write more right now but I am at work and need to get back to it.

Peace,
Matt

2 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Nathan said...

Boyfriends on missions are like the extras on Star Trek who suddenly show up on away-missions with the main characters. They're expendable. You'd be doing the guy a favor..."Dear Johns" are wonderful character builders.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Nathan said...

It was either before I got there, or possibly after I left. We didn't have any high profile speakers during the short time I was there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home