Monday, June 06, 2005

In Case You Missed Them...

A couple of pieces I missed while I was on my Idaho sojurn. (And before you ask - yes, I did eat a baked potato before I left. Bryan, you may want to check - I think it is a requirement to eat at least one before you are allowed to leave the state.)

Victor Davis Hanson has a new piece - "Our Strange War."

And Jay Nordlinger brings some smack down on a richly deserving target - Sen. Robert Byrd. When Jay's good, he's very, very good; and when he's bad he's magnificent. He also has a reminder for us.

And today is the 61st anniversary of D-Day.

I'm headed out of town again Wednesday, to Chicago this time. So my blogging will be light.

1 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Tyler said...

You get to play with guns that way.

I didn't have time to hit the gun shop, so I had to go with the potato.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home