Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Quiet... Too Quiet

Is it just me, or is it quiet in here?

Well, there is stuff to read. Matt has chimed in with some news from D.C. (Hear about "Deep Throat" yet, Matt?) I have been talking about the EU. And the Washington Post has now confirmed the identity of Deep Throat, which I'm sure you'll hear all about in the coming weeks. Actually, it may be all you hear about for the next six months. But if that interests you, click the Wash Post link on the right there, under "News & Links."

No, your other right. Yeah, there.

You could also check out any of our blogs, too. Under "Allied Blogs."

Yup.

Did I mention it was quiet in here?


P.S. And is Jamo still alive? If not, I'd a least like to know when his funeral is.

2 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Nathan said...

Yep. Quiet. Been busy. How 'bout you?

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Tyler said...

Too busy. But I'm also bored. Paperwork bites.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home