Thursday, August 04, 2005

Local politics

A challenger has arisen against Utah's senior senator, Orin Hatch. His name is Steve Urquhart. Although the underdog in this matchup, Steve seems to have ambition and a drive to actually win this race. He is very much Pro-Life and believes in representing core conservative beliefs (something many Republicans are failing to accomplish).

I highly recommend checking out his blog. Yeah, you know he's cool if he has a blog. Or, visit his website.

And if you don't like Urquhart, then I suggest we all write-in Tyler for senate :)

3 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Nathan said...

Hmm, that's a good point. I think only about 75% are in Utah, and not all those are guaranteed votes. That's why Tyler needs to start a larger campaign, maybe a party, I mean town meeting, at his place.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Tim Fasano said...

Governor is a better slot for him. Term limits make that a no brainer. The conservative base will come through. The same base that will keep Hatch in office. LDS is to strong a factor to overlook. Hatch's support for the war and pro-life will keep Mormans in his corner.
I am from Florida, so I might be overlooking something
I have a blog http://timsplanet.blogspot.com does that make me cool?

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Nathan said...

A Blog is definitely a good indicator of being cool (at least in the blogosphere), but does not of itself make one cool. I would say you're cool unless you prove otherwise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home