Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Beat the PhD...REVISED

So, I tend to get a little frustrated with certain people I work with who all have PhDs. But now that I've gone off and made fun of my co-worker, the immortal words from the Sermon on the Mount keep running through my head:

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.
-Matt. 7:1-5

I apologize. It's so much easier to see the negative in people when we should really be looking for the positive.

4 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Nathan said...

Congrats...you beat the PhD. Your prize will be a billboard on I-15 declaring that you are still single :)

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Nathan said...

On a daily basis, as a matter of fact. "Beat the PhD" may become a regular segment.

For those of you wondering...d is the best answer. If you answered a,b, or c then you must be a PhD!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Tyler said...

Nate - you definitely need to make this a regular feature.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Nathan said...

UPDATE: I was just asked to return the UV lamp so that we can get a better one. I saw that one coming!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home