Thursday, September 01, 2005

Hurricane Katrina - You Can Help

It is remaining clear that the situation in New Orleans will get worse before it gets better.

Lawlessness and looting continues to be a problem. Evacuation of the Superdome has had to be suspended after shots were fired at rescue helicopters.

And the area of devastation is enormous.

There is something we can do. Now.

Donate. There are lots of worthy charities; here's a link to an extensive list.

And here are two I wish to bring to your attention:

American Red Cross


LDS Humanitarian Services


Personal Note: I apologize if I seemed a bit short yesterday. Again, however, in order to avoid cluttering this site with Hurricane Katrina news, I will post what I find over at The Pacific Slope.

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger Tyler Farrer said...

Yeah, donate. Just don't send any bullets.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home