Thursday, May 26, 2005

View Number Two: Not Dead Yet

Miracle Max: "Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do."
Inigo Montoya: "What's that?"
Miracle Max: "Go through his clothes and look for loose change."
--The Princess Bride


I just wanted to let everyone know that my blog has a new post, and I will strive to create more. I expect to send another movie review this way. Which movie do you want reviewed? Also, what kind of posts do you like on View Number Two? Do you like the Games List with some fun links hidden about? Do you like the social commentary? Do you want more stories?

3 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger Nathan said...

Glad you're still alive. I really like your game reference on View Number Two. Speaking of which, I would love to play sometime.

As far as posts, I like the stories and personal insights. I'm less interested in movie reviews, mostly because I don't see many movies (probably last person in America who has not seen Star Wars III).

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Tyler said...

Ignore Nate. He's married with a kid. He won't start paying attention to popular culture again until his oldest turns 12. And then he will recoil in horror.

Speaking for myself [Doesn't he always? - Ed.] I like the game features and movie reviews - one of each a week would be about right, if you have the time. You could post those here or post them on your blog and just post a link here. (Doing the latter so you drive more traffic to your blog.) I would also like to see some social commentary - you write really well (obviously you put some time into it). Just remember to back yourself up with sources - links to other articles, if possible.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger The Niem said...

My source is the Great Beyond. How do I link to the Great Beyond?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home