Thursday, April 21, 2005

Hooray!

I'm glad this site is causing people to think. I like the comments posted regarding the bankruptcy that have been posted. I had no idea it would elicit such great commentary.

Discord is a good thing (in my opinion). It causes us to analyze and think critically about what we're presented with. It also forces us to see other perspectives. And seeing from another perspective, in my opinion, is one of the best ways to truly learn. The trick is to learn to leave emotion at the door so that new ideas aren't filtered through a hazy lens.

Kudos to all y'all.

1 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Tyler Farrer said...

Blogs are a great forum for sharing ideas, or angering your neighbor by blabbing about them on the internet. I'm trying to work out how to do the former, without the latter happening. I can think of one word that would help, 'Anonymous'. I just don't like word, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home