Monday, March 28, 2005

I'm suprised the world isn't already accustomed to this.

"We wake up thinking we know what we know, only to find that we have to think all over again."
-NY Times article


That line applies to a lot more than just dinosaur bones. Our "experts" always seem to be saying, "Hey, we were wrong." If they're always wrong, why is it we call them experts again? It is my belief that only the "experts" who are inspired from a Higher source tend to hold through the ages. Plato, Socrates, Newton, Einstein, Franklin, Shakespeare, Luther, The Founding Fathers, Joseph Smith... I can't think of any others at the moment. Self-proclaimed or secular experts are generally forgotten as new people come along and replace their ideas with better ones. I don't find it suprising that the wisdom of the world fades.

That's my take. I'm done being pensive for the day. That's all you get. I'm on to listening to U2 and Ryan Adams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home