Friday, March 25, 2005

I hope to one day see us all on this list.

As most people know, I am a money guru. I study finance. Investing is a hobby of mine. I'm always happy to share what I know and help people get on track to inreasing their wealth and savings. I have learend a lot about making money work for you (and keeping interest from working against you). Due to my $$ geekiness, I read a lot of financial magazines, papers and journals. I read this article today and it has some useful wisdom in it. The individuals who routinely read this blog are likely to be aware of this already, but I decided to post it anyway.

I wanted to have something valuable and interesting to post. Instead, you get this.

Millionaires in the making.

It's all about making your money work for you. It's not difficult, but it takes some work to learn the ropes. The addage is true... those who understand interest earn it, those who don't pay it.

-Jamo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home